Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I went to see every one person cuny portal to another, is not I do not know if I have make enemies

The Death of Socrates | Nguyen cuny portal Dinh Dang's Blog
The picture describes the final minute of the great philosopher Socrates cuny portal Ancient Greece (469-399 pg. CN) - the one who laid the foundation for the whole of Western philosophy. Socrates was accused of instilling doubt that the spirit of that era could worship Athens, calling the people to worship foreign gods and corrupting youth. He was court Athens sentenced to death by poison themselves to death.
In the picture of Socrates said as he raised cuny portal his left hand to the sky just like affirm loyalty to their ideals (*), while the right hand reached for the cup of poison as indifferent to death. Halloween followers and slaves around him are mourning mourning, except there are two disciples Plato - white robe sitting bow at the end of the bed, and Crito - brown robe, put his hand on the left thigh of Socrates , is also free. By contrast between light and darkness, between the powerful gesture of Socrates and the meek spirit of the crowd surrounded, David raised the works from the content of the martyrs to praise the noble qualities and calm when facing death.
In the context of tax reform intentions of the Finance Minister's Council officers are not supported, and then the Council of Eminent Persons was dissolved King Louis XIV, David gave a very clear message in the picture as wanted majority cuny portal spineless reprimand. On the night before the French Revolution, paintings of David also works to awaken a sense of responsibility, duty to country, against cuny portal an unjust regime.
Thomas Jefferson - author cuny portal of the Declaration of Independence cuny portal (1776) and the 3rd President of the United States cuny portal (1801-1809) - were present at the launch of this painting in Salon and was very admired paintings. But Sir Joshua Reynolds British painter compares this painting with frescoes by Michelangelo and the Sistine giant Stanze of Raphael. cuny portal Reynolds has repeatedly come to the Salon to see the sight, and after watching the 10th to declare his paintings is "perfect in every way."
In court Athens 399 p. CN, instead of choosing the defense attorney, cuny portal Socrates cuny portal was self-defense. Word of self-defense (Apology) Socrates was the disciple of Plato and Xenophon he is recorded. The Plato is considered the most comprehensive and detailed. Here are a few paragraphs me the best service from the words of Socrates, according to Plato speculated.
A friend of Socrates called Chaerephon asked her contract at Delphi that if anyone intelligent than Socrates. She said no one contract at all. Because she shall be considered as an intermediary between the human and the divine, cuny portal the words she said that the Council of God.
Listen to the answer, cuny portal I told myself, god to say? Must decipher the puzzle of how he here? Because I know I do not have any intelligence at all. So god refer to something when he said I was the most intelligent? He is the god so he can not lie, because lying will contradict his nature. After agonizing over long thinking, I devised a method of examination questions. I'm thinking that if now I just need to find a wise man than I, as I can to see to disprove god. Then I will say to God: "This cuny portal is a wise man than me, so that he said to me was the wisest." Then I met someone who was known to be intelligent, and observed him - I do not need to name him; He is a politician that I chose this for the examination, and the results are as follows: When I started talking to him, I can not help but think that he does not really wise, although many consider to be intelligent, and his claim is also intelligent than many people think. So I tried to explain to him understand that he thinks he is wise, but in fact he was not intelligent at all; consequently he was my enemy; and those present that day to hear me say I also hate. I leave him, belly holster: Hey hey, between cuny portal me and him though no one really knows what the good and fine, I'm still over him because he did not know what to think they know themselves, and I just do not know to just not think they know. Especially on the second point, I found I had more than his tiny. Then I went to see another person even higher expectations for their intelligence, but my conclusion is still the same. At the same time I became an enemy of him and of his many outsiders.
I went to see every one person cuny portal to another, is not I do not know if I have make enemies like, I lamented cuny portal and feared this, but I need to do that because of the word of God must be priority priority number one. I told myself I had to meet all of those who have knowingly to find out the meaning of her words contracts. I swear the people of Athens, with Crane Egyptian god is my witness, cuny portal because I have to tell the truth, that the results of my mission only this: I found the most toothpick is the most stupid man; those who are less respected the intelligence turned out to more and more honest. I will tell rambling ch

No comments:

Post a Comment