Monday, December 29, 2014

Because, ladies and gentlemen, there is no shortage of people who prosecuted me before you from man


Platon
Word of the translator: In 399 BC, Athens Socratic were three citizens are Meletos, Lycon Anytos and charged with "making young spoiled" and "replaced the gods of the country by foreign family dollar god". According to the laws of Athens, who was accused can plead or argue reading written by others help. He chose the first solution, and after a hearing in the name of justice, but that is essentially political, was sentenced to drink poison. But since then, Socrate transformed into immortal exemplary, his self-defense recorded by Plato became literary and philosophical bedside, "Socrate case relentless questioning of human conscience, also poses a big question about justice for all political regimes. To translate this interesting work, we mainly rely on the French translation by Victor Cousin (Apologie de Socrate, 1822), and the English translation family dollar by Benjamin Jowett (The Apology of Socrates, 1892), both can be found easily on the Internet. However, in some sections, we used dungsong but the new French translation of Emile Chambry or Luc Brisson, when the need to express simple, clear or closer to the Vietnamese. (Pham Trong Law)
Dear citizens of Athens [01], the prosecution did not know who I was impressed nothing on you; Particularly for me, all of them accused [02] results have strong persuasive sometimes to the point it almost made me forget who I am. That or they really are or; however, they did not speak a word to be honest. But how did lie flush here, which makes me even more shocked when they told you to alert fellow eloquence of Socrate. Say without fear of being denied immediately that would be reckless to the brazen, because I just opened my mouth accidentally proved an audience that this Socrate there any petty little tongue job. Except for the eloquence family dollar they mean the power of truth. If so, I can admit that orator, but not their style. family dollar Because, reiterate again, they never say the right word for truth, while from my mouth, you will hear all the truth, even if it is not grooming by type of figurative language as in speeches full of tricks family dollar of the plaintiffs, on the contrary, with any questions at first word comes to mind; because frankly, I am convinced that I will not say what is not true. So, do not wait for someone else in Socrate costs.
At the age of this world, it's hard to see if I appear before your eyes as a teenager were speaking family dollar in public, you should not fellow Athens? family dollar So the only grace I ask you is, if I have to listen to defend themselves in the same language that I was familiar with in the square Agora [03], near the currency exchange desk (where a majority of you here have heard me speak) or in any other place, please do not be surprised and noisy interrupt [04]; because today is the first time in my life was over seventy years of age, this new Socrate to court, so it was totally unfamiliar with the language used where the court. Then, just as if I was living outside the country, you will allow me to tolerate verbal speech and manner of where I live, I would like you, and I believe that is required plausible, let me do all form part of the debate, whether it be good or bad result was, that focuses all attention judgment watch what I say is true or false . That is the duty of the trial; Speakers mission is to declare the truth.
Dear citizens of Athens, now, first of all let me refute those accused and the crimes they were accused before me; then, I will answer those charged with new crimes and they assigned to me recently. family dollar
Because, ladies and gentlemen, there is no shortage of people who prosecuted me before you from many years now, and although they did not give anything honest, I still fear them more than Anytos with associates [05] although the character family dollar is also very worrying later. Yes, Your Honor countrymen, who first accused family dollar me of new more scary, because, dominate the spirit of the majority of you from childhood, they did not stop repeating family dollar the lies that you You believe that there is a certain wise man named Socrate often still thinking about the phenomenon in heaven, for in-ground grub, and turn something bad into something worth doing [06]. The one common type of notoriety that truly is my accusers; because, according to their information, to convince his listeners that any person who, having pursued a kind of inquiry family dollar that are not believed to be divine. Those who accuse this very large, family dollar and they have acted long ago; moreover, they have imposed this on your comments at the age of easy confidence in childhood or adolescence, as more credible when they tried in absentia a nobody who defended. And what is even more bizarre end I myself do not know the face, not mentioned by name nh

No comments:

Post a Comment