Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Little Apple


Extremely big thank you 2sisters rgtu about this nomination. Let me be honest, now for the first time looked at the, what is it about the beast - liebster blog award. The prize is awarded blogger bloggers in order to get to know each other and to know that the efforts are not in vain! This is a great way to help you become more visible small blogs that have 200 or fewer followers. If you have been nominated, then you should tell the same 11 selected facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked nominētāja. After a jānominē 11 other bloggers to ask 11 questions and reported that they have been nominated. Do not nominate people who nominated rgtu you and the article should be included Liebster blog award image.
I will begin with 11 facts about and around me :) first I was born on December 24, the second moment of pleasure Irish green colored autumn :) 3rd generated ideas daughters birthday party, all revolve about it :) and by the fourth or even noticing the same 'm really unwittingly become vampīrsāgas Twilight fervent fans. I look forward to the new movie .. unfortunately the latter. 5th last few years I have discovered that I love to cook looooti. rgtu The special variety of cakes, desserts. On this happy my dear :) 6th I am a big movie lover appears from morning rgtu till night to watch different types of movies. 7th turns and handicrafts are quite close to me, the more both knitting and crocheting. Glad to itself and others :) eighth reproduced Trying to cut your hair :) ninth family of the ability to adapt to different situations. 10th I only have a couple of very close friends rgtu that respect and love. 11th Winter has not really started, rgtu but I am already looking forward to spring :) My 11 answers to your questions: 1. What inspires you? I myself, the biggest inspiration is my four-year-moppet :) second rgtu favorite song? Hmm, hard to name one particular. Kylie Minogue ft Hurts - Devotion; Ryan Star - Stay Awhile; Christina Perri - A thousand years ... 3rd Moment / moments rgtu when you feel really happy? The lucky moments and will definitely have me - the happy moments :) fourth book, which would suggest to read the others? Louise Hay - sing yourself the same fifth favorite magazine? Eve sixth film to recommend to watch? I am a film-mine clearness we shall express a couple of films, although my LIST OF definitely be very long :) PearlHarbor; The Last Song; Dear John; PSI Love You 7th favorite rgtu holiday? Be Christmas! This festive season itself lead to his daughter's birthday and name day is, so that we have a celebration feast :) 8th Latvian Favourite city? Native - Valmiera. rgtu Ninth Your "firm-food"? Baked stuffed chicken. Cepumkūka and cheesecake. 10th Fav blog or a blog that inspires rgtu you, surprised? One particular time, not all of which are inspired and surprised by being placed in my blog I read and looking for inspiration 11th pick everyday life: small or large bag? Great :) Happy proclaimed all bloggers, but will try to do a little bit of: Kitty Aija Ilze Madara Evita My Questions you: 1. Shout moments when it seems - all across? Second Your unimplemented a job - any needlework, a meal, or something else? 3rd How to spend a dark winter evenings? 4th Events, by remembering your face smiles? 5th Preference is given to the pants or skirt? 6th trip (to the country), rgtu which still has not been? 7th Fav / favorite Christmas meal?
Load more ...
Absolute eat
The Little Apple
semolina
mother's arms
Christina's sandbox rgtu
kitiloves
zize
Gunta work in suitcase
DROPS Design
2014 (29) July (6) June (5) May (1) April (2) March (5) February (4) January (6) 2013 (40) December rgtu (3) November (4) October (6) September rgtu (6) July (2) June (5) May (1) April (2) March (5) February (4) January (2) 2012 (129) December (8) November (11) Slowly going to festivals / Slowly preparing for the c ... heat / warmth for one week / week handicraft My Doll Baiba! / Baiba Doll! For a party / party About crocheted angels / angels Crochet Thanks for the joy of a child! / Thank's for the joy of a m ... Smeļamies Zssvētku ideas for gifts / Ideas for Christ ... 4! The Liebster blog award Autumn evening handicrafts / handicraft Autumn evening ... October (14) September (7) August (8) July (29) June (25) May (27)
Already last year we wanted to try notamborēt angel. But there was no time. This year is enough time, then either looking for product samples and tutorials ...


No comments:

Post a Comment