Sunday, August 24, 2014

Select Month August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2

A certain credibility would not have hurt
A couple of weeks ago, I gave a taste of Paranoia by Joseph Finder in conjunction with A Taste ebit on Sunday. ipn Then I had great faith that the book could be really good, but unfortunately it would appear that it did not measure quite all the way.
The beginning is really good and sometimes it becomes even a little thrilling, but the further towards the end you get, the more unlikely is the whole story and the stamp I finally put on the cover is NOT CREDIBLE.
Adam Cassidy is one twenty-six year zero that manages to manipulate his employer, Wyatt Telecom's scheme to please a friend. He is caught and given the choice of jail or to be undercover at Aurora, which is a super-secret ipn project in the competing market now Trion.
Following Cassidy's ignorance in all areas of the industry has is the g treading he must be trained by professionals who feeds him with knowledge. He makes direct hit on the trio and it's not long before ipn he rub shoulders with the bigwigs at the top of the hierarchy.
Cassidy gets almost everything he could imagine and women fall who pines for him and his charm. Everything he takes turns to gold, and all the old friends he left behind when he took the step up with the big dogs seem in line to help him when it is needed.
Now I will not allow Cassidy to stand with shame pillow all by himself; in Paranoia, there are plenty of characters that I can not possibly relate to or feel anything ipn other than disgust. The only character that I find credible is Cassidy's father. ipn He is a sullen type, imprisoned in his wheelchair because of the emphysema ipn which slowly but surely is about to kill him. I mean, who would not be bitter and bandits against everything and everyone in such a situation?
Paranoia is a standalone thriller which is to Finder advantage; if I would have had to read another ipn book about Cassidy, I probably most likely left the author to their fate. But as an event Finder has written a series of books by Nick Heller ipn in the lead role, and then I'm not the one that is the thinking I at least give it a chance. Not least because of what Lee Child has to say about him:
Author: Joseph Finder Title: Paranoia Original Title: Paranoia Year: 2005 Publisher: Good Books Translator: Jan Risheden Number of Pages: 485 Source: Library Interest: Thriller Rating Rating:
Related Posts Review: The hero of Dean Koontz Review: Holy Blood by Jonathan Hayes Review: The eye can not see by Lee Child Review: Nothing to Lose by Lee Child Review: Adrenaline by Jeff Abbott
You know, I was a bit worried when I read your taste and it sounded like you liked the book. I began to think that it was me that was weird. Now I do not remember if I liked it from the beginning, I only remember the final impression and it was about you. Phu! Monika recently posted .. My literary ipn journey in August 2013
Not my genre, but I've decided to leave my permanent borders unchecked when I find something really promising. But I understand that this was not something I should try. Ewa K recently posted .. Courage ipn waving from the top!
twitter ipn (username)
Recent Posts A taste ebit on Sunday - Crime Book of Rasmus Finnhult Review: Movie Night by Marisha Pessl Review: Traces of Congo by Christian Young Oh no, I have been diagnosed with [WORD] Review: Talking to the Dead by Harry Bingham
Latest comments Åslaug about A Taste ebit on Sunday - Crime Book of Rasmus Finnhult Beathe about A Taste ebit on Sunday ipn - Crime Book of Rasmus Finnhult Boklysten about A Taste ebit on Sunday - Crime Book of Rasmus Finnhult Annika on Review: This Body of Death by Elizabeth George Annika on A taste ebit on Sunday - Crime Book of Rasmus ipn Finnhult
51 TV series you absolutely can not miss the 100 best novels of all time Review: The settlement of Dan Buthler & Day Öhrlund 11 TV shows that I can not see me tired Review: Armoured Heart by Jo Nesbø Review: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled ipn Hosseini Review: Wicked Girls by Alex Marwood Review: [Geim] by Anders de la Motte Case study: What is the difference between a detective and a ... Kite Runner X 2
Select Month August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 f

No comments:

Post a Comment