Friday, August 29, 2014

Attached File (s) Lightroom_import.png 43,88K 5 Number of downloads Lightroom_export.png 16,06K 0 N


Sites on it & Technology CIO Sweden IT strategy, affrsnytta and customer relations. Cloud Magazine All about cloud computing. Computer Sweden Daily news on IT, telecom and shops. IDG.se mos The most important news from IDG media sites. Internet World All about shops on the internet. IT ivrden Mtet between VRD and it. IT24 Affrerna and mnniskorna in the IT industry. Lajka.se Genvgen to your technique. M3 Sweden's gadget site MacWorld Everything about Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad. PC for all Sweden's mos largest and most LSTA computer magazine. Skerhet24 Mtesplatsen fr all it takes safety managers in Sweden. Tech World For IT departments, IT managers and IT professionals. IT.Branschen Sweden's only trade magazine for the IT dealers.
Recruitment CS Jobs IDG Recruitment Other areas Anbud24 Fr bids and bid managers accountable. CAP & Design Scandinavia's largest journal for creative designers. CFO World Ntverket from Swedish economy professionals. Law & Policy and the right tools for environmental professionals. Million Current durable development for professionals and decision makers. mos Studio For those who produce sound and music. Upphandling24 Independent news on public mos procurement. Services mos Newsletter White Papers & Webcasts Current Events mos
Career & leadership CAP & Design career CIO Executive Club CS Jobs IDG IDG Leadership Mentor Inkp24 InternetWorld career IT24 Million Jobs Current career Upphandling24 career WIP - Women IT Professionals Event Computer Sweden event It ivrden -day Next Generation Threats Web Days Stng
You have stngt JavaScript or kr a plugin to webblsaren that disables scripting. mos The gr several functions probably mos will not work. So please re-enable javascript to get access to all features.
No. I'm going to move over the photos I photographed in RAW format to the Finder or photoshop's GRS them automatically to JPG, it is someone who knows why and what I can do f r to frhindra this? I have past where tion of Photoshop's it has nothing to gra ...
Are you saying that when you move the RAW images into Photoshop's becoming the JPEG? But RVL natural because Photoshop has a built rformatsomvandlare, allts converts RAW to an image you can watch. RAW images in the g's not to use directly, for they are after all a negative but not sjlva the frdiga photo printed and ready. It rdrfr as Photoshop contains a rformatsomvandlare, which opens RAW and gr if a frdig image.
It does not matter mos how I opens them or move them, if I drag them over to the Finder or Photoshop's judgment becomes mos JPG, and if I opens judgment by File <Open in Photoshop, it's a JPG image. I just kpt a new computer, had another Mac Wife and it was no problem to open a RAW image in photoshop d. Images must not be defeated if the JPG fr sjlvklart you should be able to edit a RAW image in photoshop. It's weird shit that it becomes p.
Have no answer on your frga men s hr works angende my RAW image files. If I hmtar image files from the camera or to Hard Drive (in my case) Lightroom. S pops up the image files as RAW, NEF, in my case. From Lightroom image files can be exported various mos formats Frgskala, Bit Depth and upplsning. sala skull greet good.
Attached File (s) Lightroom_import.png 43,88K 5 Number of downloads Lightroom_export.png 16,06K 0 Number of downloads 20090224__DSC1544.jpg 324,59K 4 Number of downloads
if I drag them over to the Finder or Photoshop's judgment becomes JPG, From where d somewhere? And how on earth will they suddenly mos jpeg just because you drag a file to a Finder windows? There have to be something you utelmnar who r sjlva the key to your problems.
You should of course mos make sure to always have more than one copy of your files, preferably stored in another location. Think of theft, fire, flood, lightning, hardware failure, software errors, user errors ... Do it NOW. In an hour, it may be too late !!! Back to top
From each d somewhere? And how on earth will they suddenly jpeg just because you drag a file to a Finder windows? There have to be something you utelmnar who r sjlva the key to your problems. I pull them over from I-photo, and no it is nothing else I utelmnar, it is just p. I shoot only in RAW format, and when I lgger ver images from I-photo to the Finder or the desktop's judgment becomes jpeg automatically. I found an Adjustment in I-photo that makes that I can open them as RAW in photoshop mos anyway but it is still not that gr f ver a RAW image from I-photo to finder . It just jpeg ...
From each d somewhere? And how on earth will they suddenly jpeg just because you drag a file to a Finder windows? There have to be something you utelmnar mos who r sjlva the key to your problems. I pull them over from I-photo, and

No comments:

Post a Comment