Thursday, August 21, 2014

1) The thing is that the Finder is not even listed among these programs! When I would shut down the


Hi, I'm relatively new Mac user (iMac) and installed Snow Leopard the other day. I have encountered three problems, one of which is quite serious. Perhaps the answer in one thread, but I would be extremely grateful for the help!
1) When I want to open the Finder, I get the following error message: "The application jo Finder can not be opened. -10810". This includes: I can not turn off the computer. jo Yesterday I got close with "button on the screen", but believe it or not, it was on the computer this morning. How do I get the Finder back?
1st alt + cmd and esc, then "Force Quit Applications", highlight the Finder and press the "restart"? 2 .--- third Open eg Macintosh HD on the left side should jo your network appear, click on it once then should your external HD show up, click it again until your (a) backup files are visible, when you have done this correctly, the emerge alongside an Eject on the network, then it should work, it wont do it for me (wheat currently how it is done but it is certainly something electronically).
1st alt + cmd and esc, then "Force Quit Applications", highlight the Finder and press the "restart"? 2 .--- third Open eg Macintosh HD on the left side should your network appear, click on it once then should your external HD show up, click it again until your (a) backup files are visible, when you have done this correctly, the emerge alongside an Eject on the network, then it should work, it wont do it for me (wheat currently how it is done but it is certainly something electronically).
1) The thing is that the Finder is not even listed among these programs! When I would shut down the computer, then disappeared only bar at the top of the screen ... nothing else happened. Finder can not start (or end). You can not even do a "reboot" ... (Listen come back if I open another program, but you can not finish. Then refers to the fact that I first have to force quit the application that I opened.)
Unfortunately, I myself have encountered the same error, which makes the time of writing, reinstall Mac OS X Snow Leopard, a blessing in disguise, I have a Mac Book Pro purchased in the year, which works. Strife computer an iMac purchased in 2008.
Mailbox for Mac becomes public beta News Comments
0 Flappy Birds creator jo releases new game
S New Extend Wifi via mains Mail crashes SD card shows no videos in the Finder, but iMovie jo will find several pieces Airplay laggy via MBP restore icons and dock at Mavericks Should the United States - what to do? iPhone 4s - weird symbol at the song mm Yosemite public beta - questions and concerns 2011 MBP hot. Know your enemies ... testing Win 8.1 Have you seen an incomprehensible dialog? Airport express is not found after changing the password App'ars language support in iOS? Buy charger for the MBP from other than Apple? Out with the law in TV4Play


No comments:

Post a Comment