Tuesday, September 30, 2014

She told me she had feelings for him, I can more or less have to accept it, but I did not want to b


Home Books Get her ex in a week The magic of the reconquest Save his marriage in 60 days All books Forum Introduce yourself Your story Forbidden Radio Silence Reconquest More recover Relations H / F S * X I got! Wellness emt and Health Culture and recreation Entertainment JRME Love Papotages Methode Coaching Courses emt Where to start
The friend of my ex, taboo?
Hi everyone! Well here it is, I come to you because I am invited to an evening which will also be my ex, despite the month and a half break, I feel already and already able to see her again, emt I enjoyed the radio silence me to improve and regain confidence in me. Short end, nevermind ... The question I ask myself is, in case my ex made me the conversation, is that it is a good idea to ask him to tell me about her boyfriend? And in the same genre, I wondered if learning to know her boyfriend could also be beneficial to my reconquest? I have my own idea on the second question, but I prefer to have confirmation. Thank you in advance for bisouw Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+
Hi, and why you would like to get to know her boyfriend ?? I think he knows you're the former it is not going to want to cause you and your ex lol you really think she will talk with you? I do not know her remark.
I rely on assumptions, she seemed emt to be worried for me during the break. I think she will try to get news, if only out of politeness what. After I do not want to become friends with her boyfriend, I have not had positive feedback about it (my ex and I share the same circle emt of friends). Actually I do not think learning to know all of her ex, she just talks to me a bit of it just to see what she thinks of him, keep a neutral speech when you love someone it's pretty complicated, so I was thinking or see she is in her marriage, history, let's be honest, tater field x)
The question is, what are you ready to hear about him? You have to expect it to tell you that all is well with him, he's great, she's happy, is what it will do you no harm? I do not know if this is actually a good idea. But for sure it would show, if you do it in a subtle way, has your ex that you are raised you to break and you spend a something else and you're ready to hear about it and accept that they are together. From experience, I know the person who is my ex, I met him several times, I felt more comfortable at parties when she was there with him, because she told me a lot, laughed a lot with me in front of him, so I felt the interest in me from her, I thought she might be well with him, but obviously it was not true love, but when for the first time , weeks later, I saw them kissing, take her hand, and she told me she had feelings for him, ca made me funny, and I got a little collapsed. For you to see if you are really ready as you say, because it's been a month and a half months doing it two months, and I still find it hard to accept that she is with him.
I would add that you seem to feel safe in you based on what your friends think of her new boyfriend, or me as we have the same friends, and I was told that her new boyfriend was not necessarily all rosy but she stays with him, and I met him and he looks great, it also made me the same thing, and even worse elsewhere for my first ex, and in the end she stayed with 2 or 3 years. So you can not rely on you that, if she is with him is that he is good for her ..
Tosh wrote: I rely on assumptions, she seemed to be worried for me during the break. I think she will try to get news, if only out of politeness what. After I do not want to become friends with her boyfriend, I have not had positive feedback emt about it (my ex and I share the same circle of friends). Actually I do not think learning to know all of her ex, she just talks to me a bit of it just to see what she thinks of him, keep a neutral speech when you love someone it's pretty complicated, so I was thinking or see she is in her marriage, history, let's be honest, tater field x) So you want to make the wrong ass with the guy?
She told me she had feelings for him, I can more or less have to accept it, but I did not want to be his best friend or I do not know either, I especially want that he sees the guy I am and that stopped me from being jealous, I stayed proch

No comments:

Post a Comment