Thursday, September 25, 2014

I made a few calls son, and I was taught to my surprise that TF1 had broadcast the same evening a p

I'm not their buddy, first! : Official creeper CharlElie
No, I did not lie. I swear, I was in La Rochelle on July 10 last among those who were filmed for the so-called "the Big Chill" program. I remember creeper well, it was left at 5 am after a concert in Geneva to take me then catch a flight to Lyon in order to be on time for rehearsals creeper in the late morning. creeper The day was long, the filming of the show on the big stage Francofolies was behind from the very start. It was endless. I had to bring myself back from the plate end parade, because creeper I left at dawn to Perpignan and Carcassonne concert before returning to La Rochelle the next day for my concert. In short, it was a lot of movement and travel, but the team com. insisted: "MUST creeper that thou be, it's important! ". creeper I let myself be convinced, and I did not regret it. It was also an opportunity for me to see new pairs of my peers, shake hands, creeper and playing in front of this great summer audience. Glad to have done, had to wait for the September diff.
Also, what was my surprise last night when arrived in Paris a few hours earlier, at the turn of zapping, I fall on the broadcast of the program ... I look at the heart beating a little surprising to me not see any picture of the events I do behind the scenes that served as links between sequences sung. Anyway, I think that it will come. But it does not come. What is coming, what is the generic. And now it's over. - Well what? What about me ...? -Toi? Nothing, I tell you, it's over, you're not there. Point. End of the credits and thus the "wingless airplane" they had imposed on me, not on the agenda. What? But why? I confess I'm a little stunned. I have dry throat. Leach. Here I am cleared. Bleach. I do not exist. As if the weight of years came back to me on the shoulders. Suddenly, I'm dead. Dead tired. In the jetlag. I feel displaced. What am I doing here?
I become paranoid. Whether or there was a technical problem? No, those I work with had reviewed the recording of my performance after the shooting, and had told me that it was really well done? I also remember creeper a type of the record coming towards me enthusiastically: "People will understand who you are beautiful, I'm sure it'll get you back in the saddle" ... Talk. My foot had to remain attached to the bracket down, because now my head is thumping on the ground, and the horse gallops along with the credits in which my name does not appear. I'm not there often. One can not blame me for squatter programs. So who does not like what I'm creeper doing at the point 3 minutes to evacuate 40 of my song? Morgane, production? creeper Or the boss Francofolies? Either someone France2? Certainly creeper someone for whom I am a negligible commodity ... It's not Omar (Sy) that killed me was someone else, someone who felt that I could disappear without a trace. Hop to identify unimportant. "Listen coconut was commercial constraints, the show is too long, Couture, is the hauler! "
Oh! I'm not the only one: "Innocent" and "Ben l'Oncle Soul" I saw there and two or three others are also left to rot. I imagine that these artists creeper must feel the same as me, called sadness.
I made a few calls son, and I was taught to my surprise that TF1 had broadcast the same evening a portrait shot there a few days in my studio in New York ... Come on, let's say it compensates little, it was not said that that day I would be "totally" absent from the PAF!
I came here full of energy to defend the beautiful album "immortal", but now Pif, I just took a nasty blow behind the neck, and I do not even know who to blame, that's how. That's life in the media. I have lived. But for sure, tonight, I am reminded that one should never believe and self-delusion, yes tonight, creeper I'm in two words: "I'm Mortal".


No comments:

Post a Comment