Monday, October 7, 2013

So I wrote it all on Sunday night, but just not a blogger then decided to publish the pictures so I


So I wrote it all on Sunday night, but just not a blogger then decided to publish the pictures so I hid the full text of today, and I've continued even on them :) I hope you will! Ugh ugh which the alarm was 5 in the morning. Well, for nothing I woke up so early, we went to V's ride, but he was, as usual, at least half an hour late so I could sleep on it for half an hour longer!
So we went to Miami with a weekend course in which I had a good feeling especially from advance :) The hotel was not spectacular in any way, we will be intimidated by bedbugs, fortunately, was not found! And a little semmonen .. hmm .. Well, we've been more triumphant! Haha LANDSCAPE what we had! Solver of the lessons of alcohol at 9 am which was the ASL! Yeah, and guess who was the best in class haha ;) It was fun and different but still a good feeling ASL to!
Hours it took an awful long time, therefore, for many hours and then reached the hotel for lunch "dinner" which was more of a bar yes. Food certainly was not special, but let's not pay anything, on the other hand yes to unite the entire weekend course was a moderate salt-priced, the food contained in it haha. Well, at least give the sweet dessert, finally!
Following hours of Expressive Writing what I think was also a lot of fun. So folks Nää hours last 4 hours! ASL, as well as this one. I got to know a lot of new ihmisiinkin and I was terrified all the time when tuputettiin more food and snacks ugh. Well, fortunately, no one is knocked down by the food down my throat did not have the grunt: D haha
I had not any too tired to go out at night but the V wanted to go to South Beach, take a look at tonight's vibes, which was certainly the world's osu most useless trip. Not in the way the club itself, but what I got was a $ 10 Now I'm off for some reason, osu $ 30 and no go, get my money, kind of a budget blowout: D Miami's nightlife is not for me. I like it more relaxed and I do not klubituksesta a hula fiineilystä! It was decided not to go anywhere, and then we went back to the hotel and I was so happy especially from D. I was 2 at the time of sleeping and V went on to the downstairs bar.
In the morning, have breakfast and then to the next session which was jotaion images I enjoy quite terribly! We had to draw a contrast between two very own view, but the image had to make a person / character .. Well, at least it was fun to mess with, but with crayons piiiitkästä time: D Fun 3 hours went to efficiently ink roller, osu the paper does not have to show any of your own color, although it was black, but I colored in black hah.
And again, to eat, and then there was Life Skills classes jostai mielenkiintosia I got a lot of ideas. I really liked the pretty terribly for the whole weekend from school even though it was a tough time and a few shots of sleep we went.
The return trip was more difficult than expected. Thanks V, which says it is not agreed with us back to the carriage, but selfishly decided to go alone to South Beach for shopping and we also fell short of 4 hotels without a ride. But I have not been like this in my life open pit to wonder how a guy can make a friend like this, but what we learn here again .. -. - I'm glad people found the wonderful golden and just need to lose all hope! Namely, the school had two girls who were with me in New York City's training last July, and they ihanaiset live in Jacksonville and drove over here and dripped the ride! I can not believe osu that some people are still wonderful, and they do not even have a fee even if the tuputin money! We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner (So there was only salattia buddy), and then a bit of thinking was if I could get here in Jacksonville continue to visit :) It would be quite nice to go up there!
Well, luckily survives at all, and the school was really all worth it :) fearful of fun, perhaps would have been more fun to hit the road alone and meet new people, but only such a range. Very tired, I woke up to this day, and I was about to throw back the clock on the wall, fortunately I was alone at home and no one will even come to see the apartment so I decided to pluck a couple of hours nap :) The M's having coffee brands and tuskailtiin especially from the hot humid air! :) Puspus
2012 (132) August (2) July (13) June (21) May (20) Happy Birthday Pikkus! Bubble lessons Memorial Day Fast vklp news. It's not that deep ... Bella here, hey! Children osu are .. Miami YAY! Oops To The Zoo escaped from the idea? :) Good day! Tornado warning! .. I love to dance! Birthdays are fun! Happy Birthday to ME! Hello sun, hello pool! Vappuja! April (24) March (13) February (18) January osu (21) 2011 (133) December (23) November (20) October (28) September (28) August (32) July (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment