Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hi Mia! I


I stopped my nails with a magnetic nail polish :) Sunday is used so as to cease to be my first one layer and allow to dry, then real-thick second layer. Then, as soon as it is placed in the wet herd layer on top of a magnet (magnetic silleen that it does not hit the nail), then it is my paint reacts to the magnet somehow my then it will need someone ar book finder to pattern a bit :) sekanen ar book finder explanation? : D Sunday was Venkun Confirmation Day, we had fun! :) Chocolate cake was good: D I did not do anything special other Sunday when I was a confession at the party, that is, not Sunday then the other: D On Monday, I was at home for Turn Signal and Sara. We were Omelessa and chattailtiin types :) Omegle.com is therefore semmonen page where you can go and begin the chat conversation with someone just random which may be on the other side of the world, and the conversation can turn off permission, but still keep a look out :): if it chattikaveri begins to ask questions such as the phone number, you might want to say it that I do not give my number ar book finder and then put the debate on a cross :) English version is if you do not want to chat in English, its name is randomi.fi ar book finder :) I talked to some pretty strange with this Now I meijän forum: D (I'm you, the other one is a stranger) You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: hi You: asl? Stranger: Hi! Stranger: I am Dan! Stranger: How are you? You: good :) Stranger: And it's spelled Daslle * You:? Stranger: You just misspelled it a bit, that's all Stranger: I am Dan Stranger: That is who i am Stranger: Do you know anybody named Dan? You: no Stranger: I bet Their name Dan You: do you know what asl means? Stranger: Well, I am Dan You: yeah, i Got That part ... You: ASL = Age, sex & land Stranger: ar book finder Oh, I am so sorry, i thought i meant something else You: ok Stranger: Well i am from Denmark Stranger: and i am in Dante years old Stranger: and i am Dan Stranger: That is who i am Stranger: Dan ... Stranger: THE motherf *** ing MAN You: ok You: how old are you? Stranger: Dan just told you, Dan is in Dante years old Stranger: How old are you? You: 14 Stranger: And what is your favorite band? You: i dont have one Stranger: My favorite band is Glenn, ever heard of them? You: nope Stranger: Glenn Danzig Stranger: I was not born in Denmark, i actually come form Danistan Stranger: but I speak Danish You: im surprised than your favorite band Is not named Dan .. Stranger: Dan is surprised too Stranger: Dan thinks you are Dan Stranger: Dan misses Dan You: im not Dan and im not from Dan mar Which is actually spelled Denmark in english: P Stranger: No Stranger: ar book finder You are thinking of the country in Scandinavia right? You: yep Stranger: That is not the right place Stranger: i am from Denmark Stranger: For I am a stranger Dan: That is who i am Stranger: Dan Mia :) Ps wonderful aircraft!
2013 (84) September (1) August (2) June (4) June (8) May (14) April (12) March (12) February (16) January (15) 2012 (197) December (20) November (11) October (12) September (22) August (6) July (31) Sweat Never say never 2nd place :) Chinese New look! Surprise Watermelon B & J Fun Day At some where lie Aiai Relax Hevostelua Yes No whooo! Cake Wheelbarrow day :) Cottage Mill Cottage ar book finder Popcorn Again :) Skanssi Paprika lounging Night Pizza Cottage Life Ojaseikkailu To-ma-to Leffaaaa Magnetic June (15) May (16) April (10) March (11) February (38) January (5) 2011 (32) October (3) September (11) August (18)
Hi Mia! I'm a Finnish-Swedish 15 yr old girl. I speak Finnish ar book finder and Swedish as well as English and a little German. ar book finder My hobbies are horseback riding, dancing, and geocaching, and I'm usually with my friends also. Ps If anyone is wondering, yes, that dandelion-up view of Tossa I have taken yourself (or your?) On his own with my camera, and no, I do not have security guy. The basic camera with a good macro :)) View Profile


No comments:

Post a Comment