Wednesday, June 4, 2014

every thing is good exept me ...... but i


Water Tlbnkrdh not always mean /
every thing is good exept me ...... but i'll solve this problem. GODis here near me. + I + I promised you own it and tell me Balhd Avfv? + + But = Allhm too late for me to answer when another over another because of course I went. Standing duke university ************** who have land force someone to keep the monitor is beautiful. . . Do not you miss her as much ************** someone you know then that you take this to be a ************** piece of paper and write down your thoughts Bchsbany behind glass should duke university kill yourself, break down the debt, Put your hands under your head up and stared at the sky in your heart to laugh carefree whistle, to play all thoughts behind the glass of the mind meet line Let me tell you folks wait to feel ************** Vykhtm ... Mntqm the Bullets closed ... Damn both of which have played their lifetime is enough. , I bit into my eyes, I trust. . .! I ************** hot Khdavndyst that ... with my hands wheat Yakrym coming home! Gracious God, I love it! Gnhkarm me know who sings it! My heart is warm, I'm duke university alone ... ************** God without His grace alone! I Qrsh! You can not let anyone other than me comfortable from the earth, it is not clear that even here one can not see the world on a Chshmath remember Umrah gone landowner Mkafath forget sometimes, what was once the bottom of here, again before God when you go back, I heard thy warm embrace compromise a little with me here if I tell you .. ************** Allhm Jl Lvlyk Faraj Home Email Archive duke university Blog Tips Blog By early Persian date Mehr 1391 Persian date Shahrivar 1391 Persian date Mordad 1391 1391 Khordad 1391 Ordibehesht 1391 Persian date Farvardin 1391 Persian date Esfand 1390 1390 Persian date Aban 1390 Persian date Shahrivar 1390 Mordad 1390 Tir 1390 Persian date Khordad duke university 1390 Ordibehesht 1390 April 1390 Bahman 1389 Dey 1389 Persian duke university date Aban 1389 Persian date Mehr 1389 links ღ Reputation of a Little duke university Miss ღ ღ Lbkhndglha ......... colorful ღ ღ coffee duke university house in Spring Lady ღ ღ wet dream ღ ღ A girl with a heart of ice ღ ღ Dkhtrے with a smile Zhkvnd ღ ღ Silent ღ ღ Reputation of sex, love ღ ღ Love My Wife ღ ღ final whistle ღ ღ draw road ღ ღ gaff ღ ღ love to love ღ ღ Sky wrote ღ ღ the girl from the land May ღ ღ prosper Ghazaleh ღ ღ Dkhtrے Bacht the case ے ღ ღღ ღ classroom Dandelion by ღ ღღ ღ bird nameless ღ tears clogging Drglv in the name of god Where is the Friend's Home?


No comments:

Post a Comment