Friday, February 14, 2014

This card is interesting not in German, but still. Here you will find the interactive map. If you c


Busuu I've discovered last year in the summer when I wanted to brush up on my French a bit before I started a course mon in October. The site is really nice, you can speak English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and learn some more, some of which are still in the development phase. When I started it, you could still learn multiple languages as far as I can see that now in the free version, the freemium principle is currently in such a way that you free only can learn a language, which I find a bit silly. Previously, it was so that man the full version could test a Month (for French was enough for me in any case, to go through the lesson B2). However, the difference was at that time anyway, that you could only practice vocabulary in the free version, while you got the paid version also (a few) grammar units. They are (or were) though eh not so the Burner and I personally found it a shame that you could make the courses only to B2, but the really nice thing about busuu is yes especially that you can apply immediately with native speaking Practiced can and I find that really great.
The monthly fee is the way with so about 5-6 euros in the year-or. Two year subscription, that is a manageable inversion. Then it (not for German unfortunately, as far as I see it) are also courses for Business Spanish and English, which can be an extra show. The site is therefore quite complete and, above all, to learn a few words, well suited. Maybe a little over-gamifiziert for my taste: everything is full of "Busuu-Berries" and you have to maintain your "language mon garden" mon so that he does not wither ... Reminds partly a bit of a Tamagotchi ^ ^
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Unsubscribe / Change)
This card is interesting not in German, but still. Here you will find the interactive map. If you click on the individual states, there is information on the ... Time WG survival
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment