Friday, February 21, 2014

Security is Not Optional. nTrust uses 256-bit SSL encryption - a standard that meets or exceeds eve


Money Remittance pal Many Stories, about San luminong you nan who do they scattered on the road, despite the Remittance Outlet who also sulputan with queue length, almost to scramble more pipil paper, pal but, in the rush to tulukan area and the excess heat and dense, sweaty kana.
8TH OTAKU MARU YUGIHO COMPETITION, PENDING NYA NYA YUNG costumer YET TO WANT TO WORK FOR THE costume COSPLAY THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN AND ACTIVITY CENTER, HARBORD POINT, AYALA MALL
Sometimes there are circumstances that suddenly suddenly arrive,, sometimes you need to shipments of money to your loved ones unexpectedly. Because we do not turn left especially very inportante needs.
I have a father who MIDDLE EAST tratrabaho in which we far from each other, nor do I even know what is really the true situation pal in other countries Nyang, who tratrabaho she can study for me. I saw to the ayala mall. RESERVED DAW? Whenever pal sakin sending to my father, about do I need to wait some time to get my packing kagad not enter because the money Ganon especially from overseas so I can get it tomorrow. Speaking this morning not open send the money so I'll still take some time person being awaited, 10am burn I am getting the shipment of my father. Happy because I've taken but sad because with tagalo before I get. While waiting in Mr.pogo audition eat bulaga 2012 AYALA MALL
I told my Dad once in Abroad You may send because I do like her more secure pinapadalhan do because I love my father namamasahe nails go in town to get money, ehh palang there an easier way ..
Maybe also Yung way of sending your money (send money to the Philippines)'s father pal in pinas she be less, because I try to use it to my father pal because she older, somewhat aged me,, peace tay :) Most of the e-encounter to getting money is as follows: 1. Forgot Valid ID required! To May hinigingi more because they are valid because sometimes we forget we kakamadali the imfortanteng things. 2. Forgot ACCOUNT NO. of Cash sent. -Oh yan sakin often because pal I erased text because Yung Yung's pal father Serial No. Will deliver, you do not get the money because the do not know.
3. Fall in line! -In the snapshot of money, you need to fill up a form then of course you bibigya No. the guard where you sit in the waiting area they like. and you're waiting too long to call your Number. And sometimes we do not expect things to be taken makakapagpapatagal pal of money. Sometimes not arriving or updating Yung system so they never really specified if you really NABA shipment. pal ETO PALA hahahh MY DAD TOO SI TABA NYA YUNG NO ... SYA SAKIN sending to WHO AND WHO CAN TRATRABAHO FOR STUDYING ABROAD ... I MISS YOU THX PO TAY
Difficult to work abroad in addition to the severity of the heat away with loved ones, and even those you thought paguran income for the family do not know if they receive the right, realizing it was received, on time ever? because sometimes scarce Yung money sent by my father, sometimes oblivious because I, just because of dadala more valid, so maybe we don tay's efficient, easy way stopped after shipping ... STUDY THAT WE EAT theater WAITING AGAIN: (ME IS MY CO-WORKERS AND SALES GIRL JEANS AND AYALA MALL
Who nTRUST nTrust is the first global online service that allows you to send and receive money to or from your friends and family to a host of money in any amount, at any time, anywhere Earth ... instantly. How does it work? When you sign up for your free account and create pal your profile, you will be a citizen of the Nation nTrust. As a citizen, you can build a neighborhood, a real-life social networks of family and friends is always visible which makes sending money quick and simple. pal Me and my co-worker and Jollibee Subic Lot 21 while waiting for our our bussiness. What do I get? Bank-level security. Private data encryption. 24/7 access. Free unlimited vault-to-vault transfer. Instant, real-time operations. Multiple currency accounts. Alerts on account activity. Personalized Cards by nTrust. Rewards and perks as a guide.
Security is Not Optional. nTrust uses 256-bit SSL encryption - a standard that meets or exceeds every known international banking standards for online transactions. pal All data is protected and validated by VeriSign and TRUSTe. 10mins

No comments:

Post a Comment