Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 (15) January (15) chocolatey-sweet perfume-Check! I WANT! so much ... cuteness .... my bra


Heii :) You have perhaps already seen the commercials where a man says that he has learned in a year thanks to "busuu" Japanese and Spanish. Now that I'm pretty bad at French and I will have from the summer again French in school, I wanted to try sometimes. My mother is about to learn Turkish with busuu.com and it really seems to bring something! Since three or four days I've been doing it and have to say I am really pleasantly surprised! It is really so very playful learning a new language. You have different courses that you can complete (beginner, etc.). You can then first in each case the words, so the words. Then you can listen to a dialogue and write next itself. The exercises (and that's the great thing about the whole thing) are corrected by other busuu users. Right at the beginning you can enter namely his native language and then can help to learn his language to others. The answers always come very quickly and are really reliable. Finally, you can do a little test then to see if you have understood everything. Everything is divided into smaller sections and you can repeat it as always. It also has a small "language garden" where you can view its progress (the garden grows, cool math the more you learn). It is really very helpful and I'm learning so ever up to three hours a day in French. So if you want to learn a foreign language, then I can heartily recommend busuu only. However, it costs something. I think you can indeed use a few days for free, but for unrestricted use you have to pay. Man but it can certainly afford it and so I find it much better than any evening course where you go once a week. As long as you have the motivation to learn, nothing can go wrong. ;)-Sakura
2014 (15) January (15) chocolatey-sweet perfume-Check! I WANT! so much ... cuteness .... my brain ... it ... hurts ... 100 Post ___ lying Doll___ art takes time! busuu ~ music ~ Assassin's Creed (PS3) Games A woman you do not ask her age! Gifts! Mobile Games Filmtipp 2013 (44) December (5) November (20) October (19) 2012 (45) November (1) October (1) September (8) September (8) April (27)


No comments:

Post a Comment