Thursday, January 30, 2014

So now I keep my fingers crossed that my egg grows quickly and well so that I can go to AVA on Thur


Baby Seeds If the desire for children and a journey that began on their own with single inseminations in clinic. A journey that has now taken a whole new turn when I am now part of a We, who in three: mother, historia father, child. Crazy! Menu
Have talked to Copenhagen Fertility Center today and I am so welcome there already for Easter! Has also received a response from another clinic in Finland dealing with artificial insemination and is cheaper than AVA because historia the state, however, is not open over Easter
So now I keep my fingers crossed that my egg grows quickly and well so that I can go to AVA on Thursday next week, or grows so slowly that I can go after Easter. Otherwise, it's Copenhagen and anonymous donor. Think the worst with that Copenhagen is that I looked forward to having a child with Finnish descent, a little Sisu never hurt!
Feels good that you are so positive for CFCs. They were very fast and good treatment of them today so I rely on them actually. It's that part with the totally anonymous donor. But I'm leaning more and more towards the benefits of it. For what is the difference really? The donor is still no father to the child. In addition, I guess the donor who later becomes historia rise to the children to get the very best it could with
Yes, that was the idea when I chose donor. There is not a father, not a man who is part of our life. Then I assumed also from the friends I have who have not grown up with biological parents. None of them have been in need of contact.
Sounds good to your friends felt that way. Was actually talking with my mom about that today too and she agrees, the important historia thing is what we give children once they are here. Then you do not miss something, or you do it but perhaps lacked something else instead ..
It's Danish ancestry in Finland also They buy namely the greater part of his seed from a Danish sperm bank ... just so you know
Thanks historia for the great links FC. Think I'll have to choose CFCs, they took me in without a lot of preparation. 've Only got a week on me and I can not rush with a lot of calls and letters here and there. And I think I've landed in this with anonymous, it's judgment the matter.
But ang donor nationality that is not the real. The three clinics I have been in contact with has only Finnish donors. I have questioned it after reading the forums to the contrary, but they say that it is wrong. In my paper, it is also Soumal .. something .. The rules are apparently too strong: only 5 families / donor and they do not sell overseas. I become pregnant I become historia a family of these five. But, I'm starting to land in that it actually historia does not matter. historia Would think that I love my kids regardless of genes origin .. :-)
Write your comment here ...
2013 September, he came home. We became a family. We fight and love in a mess. Our beloved kid's getting a kid instead of a baby and we crave more small skill boxes. A severe cell changes and subsequent konisering historia has however put a stop to those plans right now and we are eagerly waiting to get the green light to try again. And so, we are about to move. In three weeks it's off. For Östergötland. Sincerely hope that we will thrive.
2012 November Now he's riding. We ourselves Pluppen and me. Oddly enough, it is not as bad as I feared. My life in Lund begin to settle themselves as I get to know more and more people. Also, I have decided to go where I want, when I want. So my time will be divided between my beloved mountain village, the parents in Stockholm and our home in Skåne. And so we count down to his homecoming, historia for then we will move to a new place and start over together.
2012 September So preparations have begun to see the man's absence. Even now he is gone all week but November is a total of 6 months' absence. So in a way, myself, so I prepared myself for while Femmis. Hardest is that I have now moved from my own home and live in a completely new city. Being yourself would have been easier near my friends and in my own network. We'll see how I solve it.
2012 August Nowadays mom to the most wonderful little girl, born 2012-06-23. She is often called Pluppen but named Ebba. Write when I have the time about life as a mom in a new place, in a new relationship and a new life.
2011 October And so it was! Pregnant on the first eel. Completely unprepared and the world is turned upside down. The man who lives 200 mil here, jobs, future, housing, old demons from the förfluta and other dark. But my goodness so awaited! It's worth every second of crying and anxiety. I am after many long years of waiting, finally pregnant!
2011 August So it went. I am now a We (though I also of course) and we share your desire for children. historia He is convinced that it will only we start trying, I'm less sure although I of course hope. A new and exciting chapter begins in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment