Thursday, December 19, 2013

UCAS application number and GAMSAT


UCAS application number and GAMSAT
The GAMSAT ask for a UCAS application number so they can pass on the result of the test to each uni, is that number the same as the Personal ID UCAS give you? Or do I get my application number after sending off my UCAS form then I send that number to GAMSAT? Or is the personal ID number the one they want Thank you
Old UCAS application number
BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On
Hello Quill, I read in previous posts that you did not achieve the minimum of 50 in the science section, so would you still make it to the reserve list? I think they are looking for minimum score... GEM applicants 2014
Hi thanks a lot for the encouragement. I do appreciate it :) yes I must try harder, im reading through an interview book right now. So hopefully eveything should be ok. By the way can I ask how... Interview help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha.... *just goes and checks* Warwick and Swansea are still just fine. Glad I didn't just delete Swansea when I thought I hadn't got the right GAMSAT because now I'm on the reserve list. Don't be... Kings 2014
6 years a-levels aberdeen accomodation adelaide a levels birmingham mature 2011 bmat colleges cowa drcog gamsat gcse gep grades graduate graduate medicine graduation interview mature student mcqs medicine mrcs neurosurgery offer oxford post resits ukcat umat
Hacks por vBsoporte - vBulletin en Español
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment