Thursday, November 7, 2013

Yes. Within a year, it does not go wrong. So, initially, when you remove all the pressure, all this

JO-WILFRIED TSONGA | Off-Format meiosis
Last Monday, Metz. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga connects the media demands a few hours of his return to competition. A press conference is held before an audience of journalists eager to learn more about the feelings of the player. Following an interview with Le Parisien and another for France meiosis Télévisions. In his last duty of the day, it promises to avoid repetition. Relaxed, smiling and available Tsonga recalls his time away from the tour, his style of play and his questions about the contribution of a coach. It reiterates its unwavering commitment to the Davis Cup and reveals his ambitions. Special moment with one of the biggest sporting French.
I can not wait to race again. I'm happy to be here, even though I still have a lot of apprehension on my knee. The goal this week is to regain confidence in my knee and my footwork. We need to put things in place to ramp up. I know very well that I am not yet at the top, it will take me a little time. I know a little more at the end of the week and I should be fixed in two or three weeks. I'll know where I'm heading: is that I can go to the battle for the Masters or is that it looks complicated? meiosis In this case, I may have to make choices.
Yes. Within a year, it does not go wrong. So, initially, when you remove all the pressure, all this slaughter around us disappears, it's meiosis good. One has the impression of someone become lambda or, in any case, someone who does not play tennis meiosis (laughs)! It's nice, eh?
No, this nice feeling, it lasts a little while, anyway. We're on cloud nine, we see that the family was not used to seeing, we see friends. We allow also a small gap in the diet! That, too, it's nice (laughs)!
No, I lived much worse. At the time, even when I played tennis for my life success. To get by in life. Each of us needs to have a home and be able to eat. That was it. Obviously, today I am no longer there. meiosis Now, I take ...
You first played you out. But then, once installed on the circuit, you say, very frankly, they sometimes played very practical financial reasons. Your home, for example.
That's it. It's me and my pride, me and what I have always set myself: to be a tennis champion. It's me and my beliefs. It is my desire to go after what I do to get my limit. Today, I still do not know the limit. I'm not finished, meiosis I still have ambition.
This is an inherent characteristic of players who love to compete: they do not really meet what they are. This is my case. To be a great player, you have to be humble, while trying meiosis to see above. What I've done so far is good. But for me, this is not enough. For others, maybe it was already great. Me, it's not enough.
Yes, that's really, snapping a Grand Slam. That is to say, "Hey, I won Wimbledon! "Or" Hey, I won Roland Garros! ". Today, with my passive, with the career that I have behind me, it's hard to pretend to be number one or number meiosis two worldwide. I should really be a pattern to achieve unnamed. Physically, my game, my way of being, it is difficult to be here, at the top, every week.
Completely. When I arrived on the circuit, I was raw. I had to change things in my game In each sector, there was room for improvement. I think there's meiosis a time for everything: a time to consolidate its strengths and another to improve its shortcomings. It is to my weaknesses as I turned the last three years. I worked on my backhand, the desire to be more consistent in the game to take less risk, to be able to hold the ball when necessary. That's it. Today I feel it is time to refocus on the transition game, trying to hit even harder than I did before.
Exactly. Today, I am at a stage where I managed to improve all my shortcomings. I feel it is time to focus on my own merits. My qualities "puncher" my athleticism.
On the circuit, you have long evolved without a coach. Only you know you question and make the right decisions (Note: Between meiosis 2011 and 2012, Jo went from twenty-second to fifth in the world). This autonomy is successful does not complicated return a result

No comments:

Post a Comment