Monday, September 30, 2013

I still remember that how the first day of the Norwegian company will update classzone my roommate


Studying and homework has indeed gone to the unauthorized amount of time. The new university system and using English & ASL has called for studying some getting used to. I also now do many things for the first time, so that new things to learn at the time of going to ... Such as how to use the Blackboard (a Finnish Optima or Wilma, for example), how to register your student ID card printer to college, to be able to finally print out articles to read, or how to apply for Fall 2013 brown-label student .. Also, for example, to obtain all the necessary, course schedule agreement with an academic advisor, low-cost textbooks metsästämisnen Amazon in the U.S. or opening a bank account will take time. All of this, and other recreational programs, should make to restore the school classzone work in time ..
At times it seems that the end of the burst point. Fortunately, classzone it is for the many nice guys with whom you can höpötellä issues and ventilate your brain for a moment. classzone :) I've always heard that the first month is always the most difficult, and I think it's true. Between the injected mietityttämään that thou well I get to properly explore the other American, when we already have passed so many weeks ..
But when I look at all the things I have marked my calendar classzone doings, after all, have done so find something else. According to the calendar (: D), for example, I visited Georgetown, played beer pongia, eaten outdoors with a group of different restaurants, sitting in a hookah bar, spent a birthday party Zoe and Javier (my one of the first friends here), swimming pool, viewed the ASL film called "In the Can" ( which is an awful good!), studied at the pool in the tuopilla and visited the famous H-street ..
I meet new people classzone every day, and even though I usually have a really good memory for faces, my getting to be quite impossible to remember every single one I encountered types .. And my bad (very bad one) Title Memory classzone helping matters at all. For example, I once accidentally texted "Hello Adam What's up?" classzone course my friend, Andrew for when we had to agree on a group course work .. Oops. Then do not have to be real embarrassed .. : P
I still remember that how the first day of the Norwegian company will update classzone my roommate Jenny, that is why we give each other room with a friend, even if we wanted an American roommate .. But, however, we get along really well and we like the same room, and also we both Sandman and anyway, we agree with the cleanliness of the room ... So we do not bother classzone to make the effort to find a proper American roommates .. Also, Klara, a Danish IVSP student, has almost changed classzone our room and sleeps here sometimes classzone next to Jenny. : D
Although Klara and Jenny are really great and they are becoming, or have become my good friends classzone here and enjoy being with them very much, but if I'm completely honest with myself, so I might be due to their blend-in with the American culture classzone and I learned ASL s little classzone hitammin ... Since I have met some American guys in Bulgaria reissaillessani or when I NSO week, so I have been contacts, as opposed to they, .. And when I received invitations to some of the party, so the three of us will go to them as a group. Even though it agreed to the Americans, and we all have to always be a lot of fun, but in the eyes of the Americans could, classzone it seems that the three of us, we have each other all the time ..: D I hope that these two would have the courage boldly to agree on appointments independently with others and go off with them all alone. :) But now we are still on the first viikoillamme and we support each other, now and always! :) They are my important pillar of the economy in the midst of all of this. We will also be able to updating pages strange American culture with one another ... ;) We Scandinavians classzone have a drier humor, which I do love. But here in the dorm in a shared apartment is also home to other American students and I have ever spent time with her. I also texted some Clerc Hall-type (Tiffany and multi-Bulgaria-acquaintance living there), you do not what's classzone up, and if I can join their track, when they study together in their living room ... It is more fun than studying in my room ... :)
Even though my result is just a little classzone over three weeks, somehow feel that I can no longer remember the first days of my mood. Now, after so strange to remember why I was so scared and confused here in the days of the first .. A place where you feel so dull and small now.
"Here is so cool, and then there is really disturbing alternate ... guess I better take it easy and keep a cool head .. My perhaps should have come here earlier, then it might be easier ..."
"Heh, there is no longer such a scary place to dry on the first day, but starts to get boring, this bykroatia Ro ..

No comments:

Post a Comment