Sunday, September 29, 2013

I listen mainly to Finnish pop music, an absolute favorite band is The Grouch. Aliens complainants


So moi'm Jenna, 18 years old, and I live in Turku, Finland. Sixteen Candles is 16.9. (That is, all too soon! Age crisis!) And the sign of the zodiac is, therefore, a virgin. I Am a representative of a virgin, that is analytical, critical, pettifogger, sarcastic, accurate and real-pleasing anyway: D
(Thanks for the picture, Google)
My hobbies are presently focused on nothing. The bloggailu's been a hobby for about three years already, in addition to the other blogs I read frequently, and the postman brings Ellen once a month. However, other leaves, and sometimes I even entire bestjobs books (!), I read as much as I could
weheartit
I like this with so much look at the movies, romantic comedies always sink, but my favorite is Slumdog Millionaire, which was love at first sight. Other favorites are Sweet November, You've Got Mail, Burlesque bestjobs and Sex and the City 2
I listen mainly to Finnish pop music, an absolute favorite band is The Grouch. Aliens complainants sink mainly from the song and the second bestjobs here. I could name my favorite foreign on Lady Antebellum, bestjobs which rattled Ekana Home is where the heart is, then back to Need you now.
And so to the end yet, I love the gold nail polish and gold accessories, ethnic clothes and accessories, simple clothes, clutcheja, lörttöjuttuja, big earrings, so-called. boho-chic style, beautiful shoes, christmas, friends in the bar's dance floor conquering, coke, photography, clothing, collection, kirppistelyä, tan, maatuskoja and much much more
2013 (2) February (2) 2012 (41) August (1) June (3) May (1) April (14) March (16) February (4) January (2) 2011 (5) July (4) ASL Ruissi shopping Botsku June (1)
Thomas Asplund (1) Army (1) ASOS (1) Botello (1) Britney Spears (1) Camo (1) chanel (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY (2) Fashion (5) festival (1), floral ( 1) fuchsia (1) Full Tilt (1) glitter (1) GT (3) hair stuff (1) HM (7) Art Nouveau (1) Shoes (1) Yard Sale (7) jewelry (2) school (3) kynsijutut (4 ) movies (3) LEHAPPY (1) life (4), mint (1) Monki (2) Oh My Love (1) transaction (11) Paisley (1) the party (1) pastels bestjobs (1) picnic (1) Polyvore (4 ) ruisrock (1) shopping (9) style (9) Ted Baker (1) Topshop (1) Resort (4) Clothing (11) weheartit (1) wishlist (1) Youth vs. Future (1) Yves Saint Laurent (1 )
1 week ago
www.rantapallo.fi / fastforlove


No comments:

Post a Comment