Sunday, November 30, 2014

HOME PAL my corner infojob My Facebook My partners ABC 2014 ABC imaginary 2014 100 2014 reads my li


HOME PAL my corner infojob My Facebook My partners ABC 2014 ABC imaginary 2014 100 2014 reads my list to my list of ABC 2015 ABC imaginary 2015 books read for the challenge in 2015 to 100 readings CONTACT
Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, torrential rain ... The Earth cracking all over! Fleeing London invaded by the raging waters of the Thames, and Oksa Pollock family in search of access to the Portal Edéfia, the magical land of origins. This is their only chance to restore balance to the world. A well perilous quest to Oksa, Young Gracious, forced to ally with the terrible felons, his mortal enemies just waiting to betray infojob a weakness. Luckily, she is surrounded! Dragomira his formidable grandmother, his father Pavel anger into a dragon, Gus and Tugdual, the two rivals boys in his heart, and of course the Foldingots faithful, the Poor, the Devinailles, and all other outlandish creatures. .. After a thousand obstacles and adventures, infojob Oksa reach the entrance of Edéfia secret. But for the cross, he will have to pay a terrible price. And dare a leap into the unknown: what will she find the other side of the gate?
I discovered Anne Plichota and Cendrine Wolf, last year, in a partnership for their new, saga Suzanne Hopper, that I had much loved (by the way, I'm looking forward to read more) at an interview with the authors, their first saga Oksa Pollock, spoke to me and I decided to find out, luckily for me, she went volumes of the library, unfortunately for me, it is often asked, so not easy to have it refreshed, suddenly no choice, the collection comes slowly on my shelves. But to want to read and own is not always enough to get him out of his PAL, if mine would not reach dizzying heights. So I enrolled in my list for the ABC challenge the imagination. Luckily I did not need that coverage attracts me to read this book, because I believe that I will never let me try. It's the Apocalypse, the worlds "From Outside" and "From the Inside" is about to disappear. Oksa know, the harmony of the world rests on his frail shoulders. But before you go in search of the portal edified, you will need to "Sauve qui peut" grant Mary the mother infojob of our gracious young guarded prisoner on an island by felons. And the latter have not said their last word, nor did their last felony! Oksa poor, it's not easy being a young Gracious, he must face many travels, make so much sacrifice, infojob she will be at the height of the hopes of everyone? The first third of the book, I thought that this volume would probably fall short of the second, I preferred the former. Then everything speeds up, Oksa as the reader is not the end of his surprises, no trials that await at the entrance edified. And it will not happen without a few tears from both sides. Short chapters give rhythm to this volume which ultimately proves if not better than his equally taking predecessor. For once, I did not find this facility that often, children's books, and that's nice. The style of the two authors is quite fluid, and really addictive story. Oksa evolves and grows in every sense of the word. Orthon is still as Machiavellian and his family not much better.
A volume as addictive as the previous, after setting a bit long. This is also the darkest book in the beginning of the saga. Fortunately for us the whole menagerie remains. And gives a breath of fresh air in the most anxious infojob moments. And as always, I am in love with the Poor! Everyone infojob should have a home.
But seeing her on the floor, huge, she felt within her the power she was the heiress. She Oksa Pollock, fourteen fan of roller skating and pop-rock, ordinary girl with an extraordinary destiny ...
_ The hope is the spice of life! excama is the Gétorix, hair disheveled. _ Never put too much salt, intervened the Poor. It's bad for the tension. _ SHUT UP, the FAIL! cried all the creatures in the heart.
Heart stroke in 2013
Lara Adrian (3) Arnaudld Frédérique (1) Jennifer Ashley (1) Paola Barbato (1) Miriame Blaylock (1) Bottero Pierre (2) Isabelle Boucheron (1) Jacqueline Carey (2) ChocolatCannelle (1) Suzanne Collins (1) Davidson Mary Janice (1) Saint Andrew Alix (1) Deforges Régine infojob (5) Diane (1) Heather Dixon (1) Dufresne Lily (2) James Ellroy (1) Kate Evangelista (1) Beth Fantaskey (1) Jim Fergus ( 1) Franz Kafka (

No comments:

Post a Comment