Friday, October 10, 2014

Would it, summer is the law! Well, the thing is the body that withstands heat and how much fluid

100 miles | Running man
I just started writing a blog when the CMC appeared this spot. And the first thing that came to mind, "behold that great trails for training". :-) I do not usually listen to this kind of music and I might have changed a program that does not have those paths through the pines to the sea, but I Zecic otherwise somehow maxpreps weak-), and there is even the Angels, for which I have not heard of that mega-hit "There I hope for us, "so I looked at the spot until the end. :-) So now I'm sharing this with meaningless information with you so they can return to the writing of what I wanted to write.
The other day after a long time I went to the blog of the American ultra-marathon runner Anton Krupička. It is a runner known for long hair, beard and a minimalist approach regarding the equipment. Winner of several famous trail ultramarathons in America, and this year plans to come to Europe maxpreps and conquer Mt Blanc. But I was not impressed nor his beard, nor hair, nor panties which runs, but his training. Or rather, the amount of training. Namely, Anton regularly in training for between 150 and 200 miles (240-320 km) per week, mostly in the hills and mountains that surround it. Once a week for shares on the track, pretty fast considering that it is a runner, which at first glance can not be associated with an athletic track. I regularly worked 80 to 90 km in length from a period of 7-8 hours, almost every week. Someone who occasionally run those numbers do not mean anything maxpreps and is not at all impressed, as well as someone who trains a lot. He figures mean, but he trains like this hippie so he is nothing maxpreps special. To me, the third party, maxpreps the figures mean a lot and I know how hard it is. No matter what he achieves a high speed, making an average speed of running over 5min / km, but 28 hours a week running maxpreps is really a lot. And it's not one week, but a few weeks in a row. It is a light week for 250 kilometers 22h. From my perspective maxpreps (and I'm somewhere between those who recreate these and a lot of practice) is impressive. And now we come to the topic that I wanted to work out in this post, which is that each of us has some training regimes, some numbers, speed ... that we optimal. Anton is obviously 300 miles a week, someone else 30, and another 100 Arthur Lydiard maxpreps (known New Zealand coach of the last century) is I myself who've studied the optimal training maxpreps to develop aerobic and anaerobic capacity for medium and long distance runners, experimented with lengths running, weekly mileage, etc.. At one time he worked fewer miles, but faster, and then went to another maxpreps ext that he ran more than 500 kilometers a week, but everything slowly, to come to the conclusion that the development of aerobic capacity work best around 300 km per week, half in a solid aerobic mode and half in a relaxing, ie. jogging. maxpreps It was later applied to their athletes and that they brought results. maxpreps But that does not mean it's a winning combination for all and for all time. Fifty years later, his training methods are still current, but in a different form. If you believe the world's best marathon runners and their coaches, as well as weekly figures now hover around 200-250 km a week in prime base for weeks, and in the later stages of preparation rarely maxpreps works over 100 miles a week. But the work is faster maxpreps training: stocks, pace, fartleci, Sprint ...
I read blogs also some runners non-professionals (so I would call myself) who can run a marathon around 2:30 to 2:40, and their weekly mileage maxpreps in the database are centered about 100 miles a week. And when these parameters are and I feel the best. By that I mean that without greater efforts do a whole week, not to feel some major problems and that is enough for one day a week jogging to recover from the previous week. This does not mean that the other 6 days a week emulate. :-) But not constantly train that way, not if he wants to fix the result. It should be that way and cross that line optimal, you should just be careful not to go too far because then it comes to injuries. Like what happened to me last year ...:-(But it's a risk sport ... Not good if you can not determine the cause and the same problems start to repeat year after year. For recreational sports is the best this optimal zone and each runner would benefit enormously able to determine by feel, but there is a trap. the winter is very pleasant stay home and not go for a run at -5. Pleasant and is not optimal, even for recreation. 'Cause there needs to look long term. If you run in the winter ( a little less, but still run) then you will be more comfortable running spring and then you will enjoy the training. Same goes for the summer months when it is too hot.
Well, those were some of my thoughts, by no means an expert text supported by scientific studies. If I wanted to write a professional text certainly would not put Zecic in the opening chapter. :-) Maybe some will make you think, I know for sure who I am. :-)
Would it, summer is the law! Well, the thing is the body that withstands heat and how much fluid

No comments:

Post a Comment