Saturday, July 26, 2014

Well, carts stupid question, but I


Newest Members Archive Rules <OBSERVE! Use headlines! [Ezss] [#] and tags! (Tags) used tags Community Rules Post your question in the communal Utility: NEED! WHERE TO BUY? Translate!
Well, carts stupid question, but I'm struggling ojas here and nepriecājos. Thus: occupancy = [ligand] / [Ka + ligand] = Ka, or dissociation constant k off / k on if pKa = 4.2 and [ligand] = 100 uM then: occupancy = 100 uM / [^ 10 + -4.2 100 uM ] => all so clear but I do not understand -> That is a dimensionless ratio. a tad as I a) they can add something to the unit, b) ok, I have added is not difficult, but then I leave uM uM or to be converted to the M? and if they can leave uM, then at the end it turns out that it is 10 ^ -4.2 value is so low that almost one 100 can be divided by 100, right? as there ira? # | Yes, there is a thought!
yes, it is a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment