Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fruits, vegetables, fish or chicken, yogurt with little calories, nuts, kefir, buckwheat / rice. -


Nowadays, many ask the question - What is a healthy college rules lifestyle and eating right? Today I want to write directly on the subject, because it is the right eating and sport touched me too! So a healthy lifestyle is exercising, healthy food, positive thinking and the joy of life. Once I tried to start with a healthy meal, but did not stand still and ate some chocolate or ice cream. At that time, I have not even nesportoju and did not care about health. Now I can no fitness room, regular workouts and proper college rules nutrition. I pamainīju your thinking and holding onto for a month without sweets or rather empty carbs with lots of fat. I started the diet and later bought abonimentu the fitness college rules room - Atletika.
Fruits, vegetables, fish or chicken, yogurt with little calories, nuts, kefir, buckwheat / rice. - Products required. The main thing is that you have the will power and purpose. There will be objective and work - There will be no result!
Translate


No comments:

Post a Comment