Monday, March 24, 2014

I have complained to the first site I extend my thanks to all the staff and your THROUGH victimizat


Ali I. 's thanked posts primarily have a complaint amk site to all the staff would like to thank mediated and your işbankası conversation with my result victimization even I'd never expected the kolaylııkl solution reached again, I extend my thanks
I am working amk in Ankara provincial health directorate. My new bank agreement with the agency agreement with Bank yapmıştır.b 2,500 pounds of additional accounts to the agreement the bank has opened to me. Additional accounts have been processed as of February, and I've also used a portion. As of February, February 15, my salary amk into account additional deduction has been made and this is normal, but when it comes to March, additional banks have canceled my account without notifying me in any way, and as of March 15 stated that all confiscated my salary. Now I want to ask through you: I'm going to do in March? amk How I'll amk give my rent? How do I get my children what to eat? I want to know the answer to that. Complaint Subject: Call Center Operations Branch Account Information Branch Staff Behavior
I have complained to the first site I extend my thanks to all the staff and your THROUGH victimization as a result of my conversation with my işbankası I can not even guess the solution reached kolaylııkl I offer my thanks amk again
sent me 0 850 724 0724 number customer service number when I called no solutions have not made further işbankası their own linkind career I wrote is still a solution to the no moon until 15th embroider things then in my salary're going to cut then the geçmişol amk you will say I do to, to give the company sorarmıs you when I asked solutions do not ducking, but you have focused salutations
Customer amk satisfaction and service quality, amk the importance of the requirement of our valued customers amk on your site about our Bank posts record has been realized, as relevant to him our banking systems registered in the communication channels out soon will be informed. Potential demands amk of our customers to take the same approach to sensitive and all our facilities will continue to find solutions. Dear Clients, the Bank's products and services, and related proposals, requests and complaints to the Bank's corporate web site in the 'Contact Us' link from the telephone number amk 0724 0850724 or you can contact the Call Centre. Sincerely, Turkey İş Bankası A.Ş. Customer Relations amk Unit
Thank you ... Please indicate why you do not like. [You can select more than one] Standard Answers Post's Style Wrong / Pusher A Solution Oriented Equitable / Not Fair Hearty does not contain information Defensive Approach
Şikayetvar Şikayetvar amk Facebook Page Twitter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment